Wednesday, July 3, 2013

How to Win Dwayne Johnson's Heart

Image via HitFix.
How do you rate it?

Turn on: "Embracing the power of kissing"

Dwayne Johnson shines bright (... like a diamond) on the cover of Essence magazine's August issue. This story is like a special gift sent from above for the ladies, because The Rock shares interesting details about what turns him on, his ideal woman, and how he treats his girlfriends. My, oh my!
"
How he will drop your panties: “When I say I’m going to take care of a woman, I don’t just mean physically or sexually or romantically. I’m going to take care of her emotionally and spiritually. I’m going to take care of her in all ways. I take a lot of pride in that today.”
What are his turn ons? “Engaging in good conversation” and “embracing the power of kissing.”
On his ideal woman: “I want someone who can trust that my big hands are going to take care of them.”
PHOTO: Dwayne Johnson on the cover of Essence
On what he brings to a relationship: “I want to be a man who is truthful and who won’t let pride get in the way of my ripping myself open to my partner and saying, ‘Here I am. This is me.’ I feel there’s something powerful when a man reaches a point in his life when he can be completely vulnerable.”
On his ex, Dany Garcia Johnson: “Since our divorce, we’ve become pretty good at working together, and we are also raising our beautiful 11-year-old daughter, Simone. You know, you don’t sign up for a divorce when you get married. It’s very painful. But it’s taught me a great deal about myself.”
"
[via Essence & CB]

FROM AROUND THE WEB: