Friday, July 5, 2013

Alexander Skarsgard Discusses Women & Nudity

Image via HitFix.
How do you rate it?

"I don't have a problem with showing my body."

Alexander Skarsgard recently bought himself a nice house in LA. He admits that the reason for this decision was that he wanted to change his lifestyle, which reminded that of a "gypsy's". The True Blood actor says that he's "constantly been on the move for filming, so I've been living like a gypsy out of a suitcase." Speaking of True Blood, Alexander discusses how he feels about filming naked scenes on the show, which as you know, happen very often. Here is his philosophy of the subject:
"
Many Americans are too uptight. On-screen nudity is censored here, however brutal violence isn't. I don't have a problem with showing my body. Maybe it's because my parents were hippies!
"

Alexander might seem easy-going about showing some skin. However, when it comes to women, his taste can be very capricious:
"
I love ladies with a sense of humor. I can’t stand it when people take themselves too seriously. However, it’s not easy to find a woman like that!
"
[via WKRQ]

FROM AROUND THE WEB: