Monday, May 20, 2013

Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner Make Fun of Their Marriage on SNL (VIDEO)

Image via CB.
How do you rate this screenshot? Vote LIKE or HATE below!

"Our marriage is a gift."

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, or Bennifer 2.0 as I like to call them, appeared on Saturday Night Live to show the world how cool they are with the tabloids publishing every little detail about their marriage. And what better way to do that than with a joke (or a musical number)? Right?

Here is a short preview of the transcript and the actual video below!

Note: The video might not stream in some countries. Check back when a decent version has been uploaded to YouTube! I will put it up here, too!
"
Ben Affleck was the host of “ Saturday Night Live “ this past weekend and he got a chance to publicly explain his Oscar speech comments about his marriage to Jennifer Garner being "work."
He continued, "We've worked together on our marriage. And then some uncharitable souls on the Internet took that to meant our marriage was some kind of manual labor. No, that's not it. You define what's important to you by what you dedicate your time to. And my wife knew exactly what I meant," he said.
He invited her on stage to "disprove the naysayers."
A smiling Jen appeared onstage.
"Tell the people what I meant by marriage is work," he asked her.
"It's a way we talk privately about how committed we are to our marriage," she explained, adding, "Not sure why you had to share that live to a billion people, but ..."
She said, "I would have said thank you to my wife. Our marriage is a GIFT!"
And went on to say, "If we're going to be completely honest here, why don't we mention who does all of the work?"
"That's too inside," said Ben. "The people don't want to hear that!"
He then said he wanted to tell how how he "wished" he had ended the Oscar speech.
He turned to her and said, "I couldn't do any of the things I do without your support. You're my angel, my life and my world."
She replied, "You're reading that."
Cut to a cue card.
"Yeah, it's true. But I love you," he said.
"Thank you. You're a lot of work," she replied.
"


FROM AROUND THE WEB: