Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jaden Smith: "I Think Aliens Are Really Cool, Because They Exist"

Image via Flixist.
Do you like this poster? Vote LIKE or HATE below!

[The X-Files theme playing in my head]

"I want to believe" [X-Files reference]. So does Jaden Smith!

QUIZ: Do you believe in aliens? (bottom)

Will and Jaden Smith - father and son - are co-starring the huge sci-fi epic, called After Earth. Speaking of science fiction, Jaden shares his opinion of extra terrestrial life, which puts President Obama at the center of the discussion. Read on!
"
“I like aliens!” he says. “I think aliens are really cool, because they exist.” [...] “I talked to President Obama about extraterrestrials. He said he could neither confirm nor deny the existence of aliens, which means they’re real. If people think we’re the only people that live in this universe, then something is wrong with them.”
"

QUIZ!

<a href="http://www.sodahead.com/entertainment/jaden-smith-i-think-aliens-are-really-cool-because-they-exist-do-you-believe-in-aliens/question-3644427/" title="Jaden Smith: "I think aliens are really cool, because they exist". Do you believe in aliens?">Jaden Smith: "I think aliens are really cool, because they exist". Do you believe in aliens?</a>

FROM AROUND THE WEB: