Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nightcrawler Out of "X-Men: Days of Future Past"

Image via Crazy Movie People.

Nightcrawler is another character that didn't make it on the shortlist for X-Men: Days of Future Past. Alan Cumming, who played the blue-skinned teleporting mutant, said that Bryan Singer hasn't approached him with the offer yet. He also adds that even if that happened, his busy schedule wouldn't allow it anyway.

No, they haven’t [asked me to return]. Someone asked me that the other day and I said no. I know the one that’s coming up shoots this Spring, but I wouldn’t be available anyways. I don’t think they have. I was gonna meet my manager for dinner later, I was gonna ask him, but no, I’m sure they would’ve told me, had they approached.
"

Nightcrawler appeared in a film adaptation for X-Men only once before in X-Men 2, also directed by Singer.

Follow the casting development for X-Men: Days of Future Past here!

Stay tuned for more updates!


FROM AROUND THE WEB: