Friday, March 8, 2013

Jason Flemyng Not Returning for "X-Men: Days of Future Past"

Image via Wikia.

We've learned a great deal already about Bryan Singer's upcoming X-Men film. Just days ago, he announced via Twitter that Halle Berry was signed on to reprise her role as Storm. Other characters, however, have not been so lucky. Famke Janssen, who played Jean Grey in the original trilogy is still in the dark about whether or not she's making a comeback.

The latest casting news unfortunately puts Jason Flemyng out of Days of Future Past. He portrayed the red, teleporting, devil-like character named Azazel in First Class.
"I don't think I will be back. Initially I was gutted, but then, I remembered I had to get up at two in the morning, I had to be painted red and be slightly out of focus and posed a lot, and that was sort of it. Now I don't have to do that."

See the full casting for X-Men: Days of Future Past here!

Stay tuned for more updates!

FROM AROUND THE WEB: